Search

2012-01-27

The Secret World of Arrietty - "Borrowers" Clip



Disney today released a promo clip for Arrietty, in anticipation of next month's theatrical release.  This is a short clip, but it should give you a good idea of what to expect from the Disney dub.  Oh, and be sure to pay close attention - there's a big surprise at the end.  Heh heh.

I expect that Disney will release a few more clips online; when that happens, we'll be sure to post them here on The Ghibli Blog.  Feel free to share your impressions here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My first impression is I'm unimpressed

Hanna said...

I'm really excited! But the Arrietty dub sounds like she's reading the lines for the first time.

Ghibli said...

I concur. There was more emotion in the original Japanese dialogue.

More Ghibli Blog Posts To Discover